We aim to provide an accessible environment to all visitors and continually strive to improve. We are a multi-function centre supporting the local community and have made changes so that as many people as possible can enjoy and participate in the centre’s activities.
- We have a car parking space at the side of the building however the ground is quite uneven and on street parking provides easier access.
- There is ramp to the entrance porch area from the flat wide pavement.
- There is a handrail at the side of the ramp.
- The main entrance has a large door which opens outwards.
- It is locked at all times. Please ring the bell.
- Lighting in the corridor is artificial.
- There is one, kerb height, step to access the hall. A portable ramp is available.
- Double doors open into the hall. Assistance is available.
- There is one unisex accessible WC
- The is no alarm call system
- Additional toilets at the rear of the hall are fitted with either a frame or handrail
- There is no background music.
Parking for mobility scooters
- Parking is available at the side of the building. Please ask for the gate to be unlocked.