Welcome to The Hub Fenton
The former church hall in Christchurch Street was transformed into The Hub Fenton in the autumn of 2012.
It opens every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday during school term time, with slight changes to the programme in school holidays. Please refer to the Events’ diary for the weekly schedule.
- Activities start around 10.00am each day. The cost per session is £4.00.
- A weekly timetable is posted on the door of The Hub.
- LeaderLab, a junior youth club run by Lead to Change, provides enjoyable activities in a safe environment on a weekly basis.
- During School holidays, longer sessions are offered at The Hub or local centres of interest.
- The Hub also provides a range of activities, such as sewing, crafts, cooking, gardening and table games.
- Outdoors, there is an accessible garden with a small allotment area and greenhouse, where we grow our own produce.