Welcome to The Hub Fenton
The former church hall in Christchurch Street was transformed into The Hub Fenton in the autumn of 2012.
It opens for social activities every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday during school term time, with slight changes to the programme in school holidays. Please refer to the Events’ diary for the weekly schedule.
Sessions on Monday and Friday range from computer classes, cooking, practical Maths, along with health and well-being sessions. These change on a regular basis and some need to be booked in advance.
- Activities start around 10.00am each day. The cost per session is £4.50.
- A weekly timetable is posted on the door of The Hub.
- During School holidays, longer sessions are offered at The Hub or local centres of interest.
- The Hub also provides a range of activities, such as sewing, crafts, cooking, gardening and table games.
- Outdoors, there is an accessible garden with a small allotment area and greenhouse, where we grow our own produce.
LeaderLab, run by Lead to Change, provides a range of recreational and enrichment activities for children.
During school holidays, longer sessions are offered at The Hub or local centres of interest.
The Hub Garden has developed over several years. It contains a small allotment area and a greenhouse.
The Hub provides a range of activities, including sewing, craft, cooking and gardening.