The Hub aims to provide an accessible environment to all visitors. It is a multi-function centre, supporting the local community. Changes have been made so that as many people as possible can participate in the centre’s activities.
- Car parking space is available at the side of the building. However, the ground is uneven and on-street parking provides a better option.
- A ramp from the pavement leads into the porch.
- There is a handrail at the side of the ramp.
- The main entrance has a large door which opens outwards.
- The door is locked at all times. Please ring the video bell.
- Lighting in the corridor is artificial.
- There is one kerb-height step to access the hall. A portable ramp is available.
- Double doors open into the hall. Assistance is available.
- There is one unisex accessible WC.
- The is no alarm call system.
- Additional toilets at the rear of the hall are fitted with either a frame or handrail.
- There is no background music.
Parking for mobility scooters
- Parking is available at the side of the building. Please ask for the gate to be unlocked.